07 June 2009

Our Great Mom

TODAY IS MOTHER'S day in France. While words will never appropriately express how much Kerri means to all of us, the kids decided they wanted to give it a shot. They're going to talk and I'll be doing dictation starting right now.

Mommy, Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for always helping me clean my room, doing my dishes, and making great lunches for me everyday. I love you very much and you are the best mom ever. --PATRICK

Happy Mother's Day mommy. Thank you for all you've done for us. Thank you for making lots of our food for us and helping us whenever we need it, even when I'm in a bad mood. But I'm not actually in a bad mood for very long, but still. I love you mamma. -- JULIA

Mama -- Thank you for Mother's Day. Thank you for nothing. I don't know what to say. Cleaning up. And playing with me. I don't want to do anymore. I love you. -- HENRY (age 4)


Those are direct quotes, as you might be able to tell.
CJS

No comments :