08 January 2009

Don't Go To This Website

UNLESS YOU HAVE loads of free time, do not go to this website. It's way to much fun and way to addicting -- perfect for those cold rainy evenings in the South of France when your family isn't home yet.

My brother-in-law introduced me to sporcle.com and it proved to be loads of fun during the holidays as family members gathered around the computer and tried to nail the lists. But don't go unless you plan to stay...and return. And don't get to confident -- you're not as good as you think.
CJS

Note: if you do go, send me your favorite list in the comments section.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you weren't kidding. Total fun. Favorite is '100 Greatest Movie Characters'

Anonymous said...

Made the mistake of going there. Definitely a time wasting site. Good place to get trivia though. My favorite would have to be "Greek Alphabet."

Anonymous said...

'Total Team Champtionships', 'World Series Winners' 'James Bond Films'