17 February 2009

Twitter Thursday

GET READY FOR 'Twitter Thursday'. It happens here in two days.


Jennie said...

To answer your question about the ID card, unfortunately, you must have your American passport in order to visit another EU country. The Carte de Sejour isn't considered a national ID card because those are reserved for citizens of the nation (for those nations that do have national ID cards.) Obviously Americans only have passports.

Are you renewing your American passport in Paris or Marseille? When I renewed mine last summer, it came back pretty quickly (not more than 10 days.)

French for a While said...

Thanks, Jennie. That was my worry.