04 February 2009

Dead Fish and Phone Booth Fish Tanks

WHAT DO YOU do with thousands of phone booths that now seem archaic? A French artist has an idea: turn them into works of art. For example, this phone booth that has been turned into an aquarium and is currently on display in Paris:

Not a bad idea. What other things could you use old phone booths for?

This photo made Julia sad because her fish (who's name was Pam) died on Monday morning, just over a week after we bought her. I tried to cheer her up the best way I know how -- by making a joke -- and it didn't go over ver well. I told her at least all she murdered was a little fish.

Apparently that wasn't even close to funny.

CJS

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a cool idea!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monique Geisler said...

My friend posted this same picture, she currently keeps her fish in a blender.

screamish said...

those are amazing aquariums...

مارية said...

A BLENDER? That is awesome! One day I'm going to get another beta fish and put it in a blender, those things are impossible to kill accidentally.