18 May 2008

Cannes Update 2: Mike Tyson

PARTLY BECAUSE MIKE Tyson lived in the Washington, DC area during much of his professional career, partly because I'm fascinated with his life story, and partly because he once hit someone I know in an act of road-rage (I'll have to tell you about that some other time), I've been very interested to see the reaction to the new Tyson documentary that debuted this weekend in Cannes. The reviews are in it seems to have been well received.
CJS
Photo: Mike Tyson and his family on the red carpet this weekend.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

How fat is Tyson these days. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the dude is really a tub of lard. But he's over 40 and has a lot of problems so what else could you expect. I've got to stop thinking that he's like 25. He'll always be the greatest boxer I ever saw and I would love to see this film. Tyson might be the most despicable character out there but I still always rooted for him. Why is that?