02 June 2012

You Know What's Fun...Family Visits

ONE OF THE highlights of our little French Adventure is the many visits we have had from friends and family.  Just last month our house was full of friends and family from the States.  We never get tired of it.  This time the treat was especially fun for me because for the first time since we moved, my dad, brother, and sister all come to visit at the same time.  As usual, we crammed a lot into a small time period (including a little road trip to Barcelona for my family members) and spend a lot of great time together.  Loved it. 

My dad with Patrick and Julia -- Avignon, France

My precious little sister and my precious little wife. -- Dolceacqua, Italy

My precious little brother trying to get a photo with the kids...and without me -- Ventimiglia, Italy.  (Julia was so happy to find an American Flag scarf at the market).
My dad with his three children.  
Cool Cats.  

No comments :